The district judge (puri) has invited application for the post of Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist, Jr. Typist, Jr. Stenographer, Salaried Amin, Driver , in the scale of pay Rs.19,900/- (at matrix 4), Rs.25,500/- (at pay matrix 7).
This is a golden opportunity for the applicant to work under the district court of puri. Those are interested for this job should download and read the full notification by click on the below link.
- Must passed +2 examination.
- Have at least passed diploma in computer application from a recognized institute.
- Be able to speak, read and wright Odia and have passed a test in dia equivalent to the M.E standard.
- Be Good in character.
- For junior typist (minimum speed 40 words).
- For junior stenographer (minimum speed 80 words in short-hand and 40 words in English typewriting per minute).
- Read the Notification for detailed and other information regarding.
- Candidates are required to deposit 100/- per application.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Last Date: 1st august 2019
If any body have any doubt please post your question in comment section, we are try to reply as soon as possible. Thank you…Visit again our site for more govt job notification.
FOR FULL NOTIFICATION: Click Here