Office of the district judge, Nayagarh invites application for the post of stenographer grade-iii, junior clerk cum typist and junior typist. Those interested candidate are passed +2 exam and having and having some knowledge on the specific field must read the full notification carefully (Link Given Below) and can apply for the post offline.
Eligibility Of Candidate
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must have passed +2 exam conducted by the council constituted under section 3 of Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized Council, Board or University.
- OR/ Must have at least passed diploma in computer application from a recognized institutes.
- Must over 18 years and below 32 years of age (Age relaxation applicable as per govt. rule)
- Must be able to spake, read and write Odia and passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard.
- Must be good character and sound health.
- For Typist Post- 40 words per minute.
- Have no criminal antecedent on the date of application.
Official website: Click Here
The posts are to be filled up on regular basis in accordance with the provisions contained in the Odisha district and subordinate courts’ Non-judicial staff services Rules, 2008 and as amended in amendment rules, 2010 subject to the result of W.P(c) No. 1273 of 2014 of the Honorable High Court Of Odisha, Cuttack.